HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monica is one of my favorite singers. I love many of her songs.

Everytime The Beat Drops and A Dozen Roses are good tracks, but Sideline Ho is even better! I love the lyrics and the sound of the song.
Why Her is my favorite track on the album. It's very catchy and it's a very nice mid-tempo track. I absolutely love this kind of songs!
Doin' Me Right is a very good track as well.
My Everything is the most beautiful track on the album. Its a slow, melodic, catchy song, and R&B classic! It's a very simple, but beautiful love-song. A classic Monica track. She sounds beautiful.
The other songs are good as well, but those aren't my favorites.
I really like this album, it's very good, but there are some weaker songs on it.

My rating:
Your rating:


LISTEN
Monica: The Makings Of Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment