HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Sunday, January 13, 2008

5 questions is the new feature of my blog, where you can read my mini-interviews with artists. The first artist is a very talented singer and songwriter, Wynter Gordon. You may know her, if you visit my blog often.

Well, I asked her 5 questions on myspace and she answered very quickly! :D I'm very happy for it. :) She's my favorite new singer.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

1. When did you start writing songs, and singing?

I've been singing since I could talk and writing since I could spell! lol- no but seriously I've been working towards this goal since I was very little. I think I really started taking songwriting seriously when I was 12 years old.

2. Could you tell me something about your favourite songs on your upcoming album?

My favorite song is a song that I wrote when I was 15 years old called "Daddy's Song." It's a song about my absentee dad and what I would say to him.

3. Last year you were on tour with one of my fave singers Keyshia Cole. What was it like?

That tour was really hard for me because it was a real grind, the traveling was fast paced, and no one was at the show to see me. Of course they came to see Keyshia Cole, who is amazing. So to try and warm a crowd is tough and then we weren't getting soundchecks (so my show was the soundcheck). It was tough but it taught me what to be prepared for and I appreciate Keyshia Cole giving me a chance to get on that tour.

4. Who would you like to work together (write songs or sing a duet)?

One of my favorites is Jaiden, I like Ryan Tedder's stuff, and I like Ryan Leslie. I'd also love to write with Keri Hilson, Linda Perry, and Kanye West.

5. What is your favourite song at the moment?

hmm! I have so many....I love the "Apologize" record from One Republic, Snoop's "Sexual Seduction", I love Jordin Sparks' entire album....too many to name just one...sorry.


I just want to say thank you for taking the time to interview me and even caring about my music! Be Blessed!

W
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Visit Wynter's myspace and YouTube channel!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this new feature & Wynter, too! <3 Thx for the interview!

Post a Comment