HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Last week I introduced one of my favorite new artists, Dondria aka Phatfffat.

I did this mini-interview with her on MySpace. I asked her about her new single and the upcoming music video for it, other "YouTube singers" etc...
If you haven't heard her music yet, check out her MySpace page and YouTube chanel!
Her 1st single, "Can't Stop" is on iTunes now, but her album was pushed pack to November 18th unfortunately...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1. You posted vids on YouTube singing songs by Beyoncé, Rihanna, Alicia, Keyshia and other R&B singers. Which artists and songs are your favorites?
Artist-wise i think my favorites are Beyonce' and Alicia Keys! And my all-time favorite i did was Diary by Alicia...

2. Your 1st single, "Can't Stop" is a great summer song! Are you planning to make a fun music video for it?
Of course, the video is gonna be very fun and "summery"! lol It will prolly be like me and some friends just havin fun with the song, dancing around the room and singin in our "mics" and stuff...i can't wait!!!

3. Who are the producers and artists you worked with on your debut album?
I have worked Jd (of course), Nitti, Bryan Cox, No ID, Phil Tan, Ced Keys, and more...and as far as artists, i'm working with Johnta Austin!

4. Do you write your own songs?
I do write my own songs however u won't hear any of my work on this album; we'll save the good stuff for later ;-)

5. I really like watching and listening talented people singing my favorite songs on YouTube. You're one of my favorites. Do you watch other "YouTube singers"? If yes, who are your favorites?
I do watch other singers... of course my buddy hottlikefire03 (aka Corey) Deanna040384, esmeedenters, freeman1, PriscillaRenae, kharlray, lfields...ugh there are so many, but those are a few!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment