HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Last week and this week many good songs leaked, but I didn't have time to post them. Now I post all of them together.


JENNIFER HUDSON - Spotlight

Spotlight may be Jennifer's 1st single from her debut album. The song is very catchy, I like it. It's better than her other songs that I've heard before. Those were too old fashioned, but this one is a nice track.

MICHELLE WILLIAMS - We Break The Dawn (Remix) feat. Flo-Rida
I really like this official remix of Michelle's 1st single. In my opinion it's better than the original version. 

NE-YO - Trouble / Nobody


Ne-Yo's 3rd album will be in stores this summer and new songs are leaking... I don't really like his current single "Closer", but these new songs are kinda good. I kinda like Trouble, and I really like Nobody. That should be the next single.

TEAIRRA MARÍ - Exclusive

Teairra Marí's 2nd studio album will be released later this year. This new slow jam has leaked recently by her. I like this song.

ASHANTI - Body On Me (feat. Akon & Nelly)

Ashanti's new album "The Declaration" will be released soon. Body On Me is the 2nd single from the album. Even though I'm not a big fan of Ashanti, Akon & Nelly, I like the song. I think Akon sings too much on it, but it's a nice track.

BEYONCÉ - Should Have (Now I Know)
Beyoncé is working on her 3rd solo album, that'll be released later this year. This track may appear on it. It may be just a demo. I hope it won't be the 1st single... I don't really feel this song... it's a bit strange.

CASSIE - 2 The Morning
Cassie's 2nd studio album will be in stores later this year. I don't really like her, because I don't think she's a good singer... She's a model, and she doesn't have a big voice. But I like this song. It would be very hot if someone else sung it.

CHRIS BROWN - Superhuman (feat. Keri Hilson)

I didn't like Chris Brown when he debuted, but now I start to like him. I like his newer songs. This one will appear on the re-released version of his latest album. It's a nice slow jam featuring one of my favorite new singers, Ms. Keri Hilson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment