HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Friday, May 16, 2008

DAVID ARCHULETA



And So It Goes (7/10) / With You (8/10) / Longer (8/10)

I really liked David at the beginning of this season, but he got more and more boring every week... He can sing, he's cute, but... I think he's boring. I hope he'll sing better songs in the finale. And So It Goes was very boring, but he sounded good, With You is finally a new song, not an old fashioned one, but it didn't really fit David's voice. I liked it, but it wasn't the best. He could've done better. Longer was boring, but his voice was great on this song.  

DAVID COOK


The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face (7/10) / Dare You To Move (9/10) / I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (9/10)

The first song was a bit boring, but I liked the other two very much. I prefer David Cook to David Archuleta now. I think he deserves to win this show. He got a great voice and he's a good rock singer. I want him to win!

SYESHA MERCADO


If I Ain't Got You (10/10) / Fever (8/10) / Hit Me Up (8/10)

The Alicia Keys song was great. I don't really like Fever, but she did a great job. I hate Hit Me Up, that song is sooo annoying! I always hated it when I heard it on the radio. Syesha sounded great on it as well, and it was great to see/hear her singing an uptempo song, but the producers should've chosen an another song for her.
I knew she would leave this week, so I'm not surprised at all. Congrats to her for making the top3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment