HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I really liked Jordin on AI6, and I'm happy that she won it! Her voice is amazing and I like her style as well.
I think it's a good debut album, but there are some album filler tracks.... if those weaker track weren't on the album it would be better! It was a quick album, she released it a half year after the show and she recorded many tracks for it. There are 17 tracks with the bonuses!
My favorite song is Just For The Record, which is so catchy! I love it. I like the singles as well, and the interesting sound of Freeze and Young And In Love.
I think Jordin is a really talented new artist, this debut album is good, and her sophomore will be even better.


My rating:
Your rating:


BEST SONGS
  • Tattoo
  • One Step At Time
  • No Air (with Chris Brown)
  • Freeze
  • Now You Tell Me
  • Next To You
  • Just For The Record
  • Young And In Love
  • This Is My Now
  • Save Me
LISTEN



BUY: iTunes / Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment