HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I've heard DK's first album as well, but I didn't like it... I only liked their xmas track, which is sooo damn hot! I know they are talented and can sing, but somehow I don't really feel their tracks.
I like this album much better then their debut. There are some good tracks on it. My favorites are 2 Of You (co-written by Wynter Gordon!!!) and one of the bonus tracks Make Me Sick.
Well, IMO it's an average album with some good tracks on it. If you liked their 1st album, you'll love this one, but if you never like them that much, you won't be their fan after you listened the album. If you like the 1st single, Damaged, give this album a listen!

My rating:
Your rating:

BEST SONGS
  • Bad Girl (feat. Missy Elliott)
  • Damaged
  • 2 Of You
  • Lights Out
  • Make Me Sick
LISTEN



BUY: iTunes / Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment