HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Sunday, February 17, 2008

This is Mary J. Blige's 8th studio album, and in my opinion this is her best one so far. I really like Mary, I can say I'm a fan of hers. Not the biggest but one of her fans. I've heard all of her albums, and I can say she makes better and better ones. I love most of the tracks on this album, and the songs which aren't my favorites are very good, too.

If you haven't already heard this album, definitely give it a listen!

My rating:
Your rating:


BEST SONGS:
  • Work That
  • Grown Woman
  • Just Fine
  • Feel Like A Woman
  • Stay Down
  • Hurt Again
  • Till The Morning
  • Fade Away
  • What Love Is
  • Work In Progress (Growing Pains)
  • If You Love Me
  • Smoke
  • Come To Me (Peace)
  • Nowhere Fast (Bonus)
  • Mirror (Bonus)
  • Sleep Walking (Bonus)
LISTEN:



BUY THE ALBUM: Amazon / iTunes

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Csáó!

Azt hiszem ez a blog lenyúlta a Wynter Gordon-Wynter Time albumodat és most mindenhol azt hirdeti, hogy csak neki van meg ez a 15 szám.

http://peaceandbass.blogspot.com/2008/02/wynter-gordon.html

Fancy said...

Köszi hogy szóltál :) Tényleg lenyúlta, mert full ugyan az a tracklisting... Különösebben nem húzom fel rajta magam, mert terjessze csak Wynter zenéjét, de szólok neki, hogy azért odaírhatta volna, hogy innen van!

Doctor Bass said...

Sorry! a friend send it to me last week! He was having a lot of songs of her and i've add some of mine... I 've just take the tracklist on a webpage to order the songs...I know her since 2006 when she put her title unify on her myspace ;)

Fancy said...

ok, no problem :)

Anonymous said...

Fancy! Épp nézegettem a régi, albumértékelős oldaladat. Nem fogod valamikor folytatni az "Ismerd meg!" játékot? Vagy már csak így egyenként mutatsz be énekes(nő)eket?

Fancy said...

már nincs időm játékra... :(
meg nem olyan egyszerű, szóval csak így egyenként
de majd lesz valami WOM awards vmikor, lehet nyáron, vagy év végén :) abban lehet majd szavazni, meg játszani :)

Anonymous said...

WOM Awards?! Jól hangzik! ^^

Post a Comment