HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Friday, February 15, 2008

Destiny's Child member, Michelle Williams will release her 3rd solo album this spring/summer. There are three leaked songs from it so far. I can say I love all of them. I like some songs from her gospel albums, too, but these are much hotter. They are catchy, the rhythm of them is very hot and she sounds better than ever. I think this upcoming album could be the best DC solo album! Beyoncé is the most successful, but I never really liked her. She has some great songs, but that's all. Kelly's always been my favorite, but I only like the half of her albums. I can't wait this new album by Chelle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing. I Already know Stop This Car and i liked the song. But Unexpected and Break The Dawn are AMAZING songs and now i can't wait for the album. Before i heard the song i wasn't really excited about the record but now ... i want the album!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have never really been a fan but I must say that I love her sound on those records. She just has such a connection to the songs. You know I will pick up the album if I know when it is coming out.

Post a Comment