HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here are two HQ promo pics of Karina, and the official tracklisting of her album.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Don't forget that her debut album, "First Love" drops on August 19! Here's the official tracklisting:

1. 90's Baby
Karina told me that it was an uptempo track. I can't wait to hear it!
"I have a song on my album called 90's Baby and its a up tempo song, its a real dope song the drums on it is crazy so look out for that as well"

2. Baby, Baby featuring Lil Mama
Another uptempo track, that we've already heard. I really like it.

3. Can't Find The Words
A beautiful ballad, the 2nd single. The video'll premier next week!!!

4. 16 @ War
The 1st single, a mid-tempo song with great lyrics, I love it very much. The video is out already.

5. Winner
A nice ballad. She sounds amazing on it!

6. Can You Handle It
I don't know anything by this track, it'll be a surprise for me when the album comes out! :D

7. The Love We Got
A clip of the song can be heard on Karina's site. It's a slow track, very catchy. I love it.
"I love him, he loves me, and this is how love should be
I'm down for the love that he got that he got..."

8. They Ain't Gotta Love You
I haven't heard it yet.

9. Slow Motion
A nice ballad, very slow, very soulful and emotional. Not my favorite track, but still beautiful.

10. Can't Bring Me Down
Another ballad. It isn't my favorite either, but she sounds really good!

11. First Love
You can find live recordings of this song on YouTube. It's a ballad about Karina's first love: music!

0 comments:

Post a Comment