HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Monday, August 4, 2008

Many songs have leaked from Michelle's 3rd solo album, so I thought I'd write a preview.

I won't post the songs, you can find them on the net if you want them! ;-)
The album will come out in October.

1. Unexpected Intro

2. Hello Heartbreak
It's a dance-pop track, I don't really feel it...

3. We Break the Dawn
The 1st single. Hot track, but not the best I've ever heard.

4. Lucky Girl
Another uptempo song. A pop track, isn't the best, but pretty good.

5. The Greatest
The official 2nd single. Amazing song! Mid-tempo track, simply beautiful!

6. Til the End of the World
Similar to Hello Heartbreak... I don't like it.

7. Private Party
I don't really like this song... another uptempo europop-ish song.

8. Hungover
A party track! I love the beat! It's a good song.

9. We Break the Dawn, Part 2 [a.k.a. DJ Montay Remix]" (featuring Flo Rida)
Hotter than the original! I love this remix very much!

10. Stop This Car
I haven't heard the full song, but I love the clip that I have. A nice mid-tempo R&B track!

11. Unexpected
The tilte song. I love it's vibe! The full track has just leaked and I love it.
It's a mid-tempo pop track.

12. Thank U
It hasn't leaked yet, but I really hope that it's a song, not just an interlude or a "thank you message" for the fans.

13. Too Young for Love 
I haven't heard it yet. I hope it's an R&B song.

14. Hello Heartbreak (Lost Daze Deep Inside Mix)
15. We Break The Dawn" (Karmatronic Remix Radio Edit)

 I don't know whether these remixes have leaked or not, but I don't really care 'bout them, because I hate dance remixes very much...

I can't wait to hear the full album! I love many tracks, but I don't like that europop influence...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle Williams Full Album Version "Stop This Car" http://www.zshare.net/audio/16765766f05c5616/

Fancy said...

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

And here's thank you ;)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/16947288128dc98f/

Fancy said...

Thanks :) I've just found it, too.

cheap bus hire said...

Thanks for sharing. It is very interesting ;)

Post a Comment