HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Monday, July 21, 2008

T.I. - Whatever You Like
Whatever You Like - T.I.

This track is T.I.'s 1st single from his upcoming album, "Paper Trail". I'm not a big fan of him and rap music, but I like some of his tracks and this one is very good as well!

Ciara feat. Ludacris - High Price

"High Price" is the 1st single from Ciara's upcoming album, "Fantasy Ride". When I 1st heard it I thought it was very weird, but now I like the track. It's sound is very interesting.

Ne-Yo - Miss Independent

This is a new track from Ne-Yo's upcoming album, "Year of the Gentleman". It's rumored to be his 2nd single from it. It's a nice track, not my favorite, but good.

Kandi - I Know

I Know is an unreleased track by ex-Xscape member, Kandi Burruss. The song was recorded in 2007. I really like it. I hope she'll release a sophomore album soon or she releases one with her new duo PeachCandy (Kandi & Rasheeda).

Angela Simmons - Center of Attention

This song is a promotional single for Pastry. Pastry is a shoe line by Angela & Vanessa Simmons. Angela isn't a singer, she studies fashion at a university. Her father is Joseph Simmons, who has a reality show on MTV. Angela doesn't have a big voice, and I don't think she'll be a singer, but I like this track.

0 comments:

Post a Comment