HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Monday, July 28, 2008

Prima J are Mexican-American cousins Jessica and Janelle Martinez. Their 1st single was Rockstar that was featured on a soundtrack. I remember that I checked out that track back then, but I didn't really pay attention to it. Then I've heard their 1st single off this album Nadie (No One) that's the Spanglish cover of Alicia Keys' hit single. I love Alicia's song and I love Prima J's cover as well. It's my fave song on the album. There should be more Spanish songs on it!
The 2nd single Corazon (You're Not Alone) is a nice track as well.
The majority of the album is uptempo, but there are some mid-tempo songs as well. I like almost all tracks of the album. Leftovers is a great, catchy song, Inside Out is a slower jam. Girlfriend and Boom are a bit weird, but I like them. Flip The Script and Homework are mid-tempo tracks. I like both. The only tracks I don't really like are Chilosa, that is a bit annoying and Infatuated that is a bit boring.
I like their style, their sound. I think they are a very good new group! Check them out! I'm a Prima J fan now!


My rating:
Your rating: 



LISTEN

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AVER QUE TAL

Post a Comment