HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I've never been an Ashanti fan, and I've always thought she can't sing. I've never really cared about her and I haven't heard any of her albums yet, except this one and her Xmas album.
The 1st single, The Way That I Love You is a kinda good track, but I don't like that she's screaming on it a lot. Anyway, I can hear that she improved vocally. But she doesn't have to scream to let us know that she can sing...
Body On Me is a kinda good track as well, it's a nice summer song, but I think Akon sings too much on it, and his voice is annoying.
Mother is a very nice ballad dedicated to Ashanti's mom, and we can hear that her voice has improved a lot! She sounds very good on this song and on the next track, Shine, too. That song is a bit boring, but nice.
Hey Baby (After The Club) was released as a promotional single, and it was to be the 1st single, but it was cancelled. Now it's the international bonus track of the album. The song is produced by Mario Winans and is very similar to one of his another productions, Last Night by Keyshia Cole and Diddy. That's why I like it. I prefer the KC & Diddy song, but this one is very good as well.
I like Good Good as well. It's not a big song, but it's catchy and I kinda like it. It isn't the best track on the album, but it's one of the good tracks.
So Over You is one of my favorite tracks on the album, and I kinda like Your Gonna Miss, too. Girlfriend is an interesting track.... I like the melody and it's catchy, but I don't really like the sound.
These track are that I like, the others aren't that good. Anyways, I didn't expect this album to be this good.


My rating:
Your rating:

Listen


Buy the album: iTunes / Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment