HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Do you remember Lutricia McNeal? No?

Then do you know this song: 
"Someone loves you honey / no matter what / just be my guy, oh baby /someone loves you honey /more than anything in the world"
or this song:
"He needs – needs somebody to love / sent from heaven above / he’s searching for that perfect situation / perfect love"
You don't know the songs I've quoted above? Then maybe you know this song: 
"Ain't that just the way that life goes / Down, down, down, down /Movin' way too fast or much too slow / Gettin' up, gettin' high, gettin' down / Gettin' no, no, nowhere / But not gettin' into someone I should know"

If you still don't know who I'm talking (writing) about then listen to the songs in the player:


I'm sure you've heard Ain't That Just The Way and Someone Loves You Honey. These songs were big hits in Europe in the 90s as well as Stranded and Perfect Love.
I often hear these tracks on the radio. I didn't know who sings them, until I've searched for the artist... then I've found out that this singer had many hits back in the 90s.

Lutricia McNeal is an American R&B, pop and dance singer. She was very successful in Europe in the mid- and late 90s.
Now she's working on her new album which will be released in August. The 1st single will be Same Same Same and the title of the album is Great Moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment