HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Thursday, May 1, 2008

This week the "idols" performed 2 songs by Neil Diamond. Brooke White went home and now Syesha is the only girl in the competition. I really hope she'll make it to the top 3.
I'm sure that one of the Davids will be the new American Idol.

BROOKE WHITE
I Am, I Said

I didn't really like this performance, it was boring. 6/10

I'm A Believer


This song was better, but I didn't like it that much either. 7/10

DAVID ARCHULETA
America


He's voice is good, but he's getting more and more boring for me... 7/10

Sweet Carolina

I liked this song better. 8/10


DAVID COOK
I'm Alive


I liked this performance, the song was great. 9/10

All I Ever Really Need Is You


This song was a bit boring... but it was a kinda good performance. 8/10

JASON CASTRO
Forever In Blue Jeans


Jason is still boring, but this song was kinda good. I liked it. 8/10

September Morn

This song was sooo boring... I almost fell asleep. 6/10


SYESHA MERCADO
Hello Again


I loved Syesha's voice, she sounded brilliant, but the song was a bit boring. 8/10

Thank The Lord for the Night Time


She sounded good again, and I loved the song as well. 10/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment