HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sorry for being late with this post, but I'm very busy with school and my exams now...


Well, this week the Idols performed rock&roll songs. My top 2 were Syesha and David Cook. I'm so happy that after being so many times in the bottom 3 and bottom 2, Syesha is in the top 3 now!! I know she won't be in the Grand Finale, but next week she can perform 3 songs!
I think the winner will be David Archuleta, but now I think David Cook would deserve it more.

DAVID ARCHULETA
Stand By Me

I love this song, but the Fugees' cover is much better than David's rendition. Anyways I liked it... 8/10

Love Me Tender

He sounded better on this song, but it was more boring... 8/10

DAVID COOK
Baba O'Riley

The beginning was boring, but the whole thing sounded great! 8/10

Hungry Like A Wolf

Good performance, but not the best. 8/10

JASON CASTRO
Mr. Tambourine Man

I kinda liked it, but I don't like that Jason sounds the same every week... 7/10

I Shot The Sheriff

It was an OK performance. 6/10

SYESHA MERCADO
Proud Mary

I really loved this performance. Syesha singed, danced and looked like a superstar! 10/10

A Change Is Gonna Come

She sounded very good again, but the song was a bit boring. 8/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment