HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tiffany Evans is only 15 years old, but she's already released her 1st studio album. She got a nice voice - not that special, but she can sing and sounds good -  and she's talented.

The executive producer of this album is Ciara, and I think Tiffany can be like Ciara - or better IMO - later. I don't really like the 1st single, "Promise Ring", because I think that song is too catchy and tacky. But the majority of the album is good. She worked with good producers and recorded some nice tracks. I like "Impossible" very much, and I think she sound great on "About A Boy", especially on the 1st part of the song. I really like "Favorite Broken Heart" as well. That song is very catchy and cute.
At first I wasn't satisfied with the album, I only liked 2-3 tracks, but after a few listens I can say that it's a very good debut from this young girl. I'm satisfied with this album. I didn't expect it to be this good. Unfortunately there's not enough promotion and the album doesn't sell well.

My rating: 
Your rating: 

BEST SONGS:
  • Impossible
  • Can't Walk Away
  • Girl Gone Wild
  • About A Boy
  • Favorite Broken Heart
  • Again
  • Angel On Earth
LISTEN:

0 comments:

Post a Comment