HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Thursday, April 24, 2008

This week the AI contestants performed songs by Andrew Lloyd Webber, so it was like a musical night. I didn't really like the song choices and I think it was a boring night... Only Carly and Syesha were good. And they were in the bottom 2... and Carly went home!! I'm shocked! The others were much worse. Jason or Brooke should've went home.

I think Carly is a great singer and I'm sure she'll make it as a singer now! She released a good album in 2001, but that one flopped. Now I think she can be successful.

Brooke White - You Must Love Me

Poor Brooke messed up the beginning of the performance... And the performance was boring... 6/10

Carly Smithson - Jesus Christ Superstar

It was the best song choice of the night! Carly sounded very good! I can't believe she left after this performance! :( 9/10

David Archuleta - Think of Me
I kinda liked the song, but I didn't enjoy the performance. David sounded a bit annoying...  It's been his worst performance so far. 6/10

David Cook - Music of The Night

David sounded good, but the song was very boring. 7/10

Jason Castro - Memory

Jason is still boring... 6/10

Syesha Mercado - On Rock And Roll Too Many

Many people say this has been Syesha's best performance so far. I don't agree with them, but I think this was a very sexy performance! I don't really like this type of music, but she sounded good. 8/10

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carly?! Nem hiszem el. :o Azt hittem, hogy benne lesz a top 3-ban. :(

Post a Comment