HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I've never listened to Trina's music, so I didn't really know her when I listened to this album. I've only heard her song with Kelly Rowland before. And now she released her single with Keyshia Cole. That's why I listened to this album! And all I can say it's better than I expected!

Trina may be a bitch (da baddest bitch!!), but some of her tracks sound really good.
I'm not a big fan of rap music, but I like it if the rhymes are catchy.
IMO this album is pretty good. I didn't expect it to be this good.

My rating: 
Your rating:

BEST SONGS:
  • Still Da Baddest
  • Killing You Hoes
  • Single Again
  • I Got A Thang For You (feat. Keyshia Cole)
  • Wish I Never Met You (feat. Shonie)
  • Stop Traffic (feat. Pitbull)
  • Single Again (Remix)
  • Crash My Party
LISTEN:

BUY: iTunes / Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment