HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Friday, April 18, 2008

I've never been a fan of Mariah, but I always liked many of her songs (and I love her Xmas album so much!!!), and I think she's one of the best singers out there. I didn't really like her latest album, The Emancipation of Mimi, because I thought she could sing better songs...

This album is surprisingly great! When I've heard the clips of the songs I knew it will be hot! And it is!
The 1st single, Touch My Body isn't the best song on the album at all. It has grown on me, and I like it now, but there are many hotter songs. There's only one song 4Real 4Real, that I don't like at all, but that's only a bonus track. My favorite songs are Side Effects, Cruise Control, For The Record and the other bonus song, Heat. The majority of the songs is very catchy, and Mariah sound great on them. It's a really great album.

My rating:
Your rating
BEST SONGS
  • Migrate (feat. T-Pain)
  • Touch My Body
  • Cruise Control (feat. Damian Marley)
  • Side Effects (feat. Young Jeety)
  • I'm That Chick
  • Love Story
  • I'll Be Lovin' You Long Time
  • Last Kiss
  • O.O.C
  • For The Record
  • Bye Bye
  • Heat (Bonus Track)
LISTEN




BUY: iTunes / Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment