HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Thursday, March 27, 2008

This week the AI contestants performed songs from the year they were born. It was a very good week, they all chose good songs.  My favorites were Michael and Syesha.

Brooke White - Every Breath You Take
Brooke chose a good song, but the performance was boring for me... 7/10

Carly Smithson - Total Eclipse Of the Heart
Carly finally chose a song that I like! I liked it, I liked that it was rocky, but Carly didn't sound that good... she can sing better than this. Anyway it was good. 8/10

Chikezie - If Only For One Night
I've known Chikezie would leave soon, but I liked him. :( He's voice is very good. He was one of my fave guys. This song was a bit boring, but he sounded good. 8/10

David Archuleta - You're The Voice
I liked this song and the performance, and I like David, but I don't like him now as much as I liked him in the beginning of AI. He's good, but he is way too overrated and he's a bit boring. I hope next week he's performance will be more interesting. 8/10

David Cook - Billie Jean
I like David, but it was a boring performance... He performed the Chris Cornell version of the Michael Jackson song. It was a rock cover of it. I like the original one better, but that would've been weird by David. Or maybe that would've been more interesting? 7/10

Jason Castro - Fragile

It was a good song choice, and one of his best performances. 8/10

Kristy Lee Cook - God Bless The USA
I don't really like Kristy's voice and style, because I'm not a fan of country music, but this performance was OK. I liked it much better than her Beatles songs. 7/10

Michael Johns - We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions

I've never really liked him, but now he chose two excellent songs, he made a medley of them, and he performed them very well! I loved it, it was excellent! 10/10

Ramiele Malubay - Alone

People say it was bad, but I liked it. It wasn't Ramiele's best performance, but I liked it better than her Beatles songs. I like this song, and I enjoyed it even though it wasn't her best one. 9/10 

Syesha Mercado - If I Were Your Woman

WATCH!
It was a brilliant performance! I love this song, and I love Syesha's voice. At 1st I didn't like her this much, but now she's one of my favorites! And she's very underrated... I don't know why is she always in the bottom 3. It's been my favorite performance by her so far. 10/10 

0 comments:

Post a Comment