HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Alaina Whitaker - Hopelessly Devoted

WATCH the performance!
This girl can sing very well, but I didn't feel this song that much. 6/10

Alexandréa Lushington - If You Leave Me Now
WATCH the performance!
I like this girl more and more. Her voice was very good in this song. Unfortunately she isn't too popular, but I hope she won't leave tonight! This performance was very good! 9/10

Amanda Overmyer - Carry On My Wayward Son
WATCH the performace!
I kinda liked this performance. I don' like her voice, but I like her style and she's an interesting person. This song was a good choice. 7/10

Asia'h Epperson - All By Myself
WATCH the performance!
Asia'h is my fave girl, I like her voice very much. This performance was very good, but I think she can do better, so 9/10

Brooke White - You're So Vain
WATCH the performance!
I like Brooke, she's talented, but she's a bit boring for me. I only liked the end of the performance. 7/10

Carly Smithson - Crazy On You
WATCH the performance!
This was much better than her performance last week! I like Carly and her voice! 8/10

Kady Malloy - Magic Man
WATCH the perormance!
I like Kady's voice, but this song wasn't the best choice. 7/10

Kristy Lee Cook - You're No Good
WATCH the performance!
She's talented, but this performance wasn't that good. And thos song's a bit boring for me. 7/10

Ramiele Malubay - Don't Leave Me This Way
WATCH the performance!
Ramiele is my 2nd fave girl. This performance was great! 9/10

Syesha Mercado - Me & Mr. Jones

WATCH the performace!
This girl's voice is very beautiful, but this song was a bit boring. But she sang it beautifully so i give her 8/10 points.

I think Alaina and Kristy should go home tonight. They are good, but they aren't that special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment