HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chikezie - I Believe To My Soul
WATCH the performance!
I like Chikezie and I liked this performance a bit better than last week's one. So 8/10 points.

Danny Noriega - Superstar
WATCH the performance!
The beginning of this performance was very boring, but the other part of it was great. I liked it, I like Danny. 8/10

David Archuleta - Imagine
WATCH the performance!
I really really like David, he's very talented. This song is beautiful and he sang it beautifully, but it wasn't 100% for me, so I give it 9/10 points.

David Cook - All Right Now
WATCH the performance!
I like David more and more. This performance was great! 9/10


David Hernandez - Papa Was a Rollin' Stone
WATCH the performance!
I like David's voice, and I was good, but not the best. 7/10


Jason Castro - I Just Want To Be Your Everything
WATCH the performance!
I like Jason, I think he's very talented, but this performance was a bit boring for me. 6/10

Jason Yeager - Long Train Runnin'
WATCH the performance!
This was much better than his performance last week! 8/10


Luke Menard - Killer Queen
WATCH the performance!
I still don't like his voice... This is a good song, but I can't stand this guy's voice. :/ He sounded like a cat. He should've sung a Bee Gee's song. 5/10

Michael Johns - You Can Go Your Own Way
WATCH the performance!
IMO Michael is very talented, but I didn't enjoy this performance that much! 7/10

Robbie Carrico - Hot Blooded
WATCH the performance!
This was one of the best performances tonight! 9/10

In my opinion Luke Menard and Jason Yeager should leave on Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment