HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Monday, January 21, 2008

I've never been a big Natasha Bedingfield fan, but I like some of her songs, so I've listened to this album.

I really like the first half of the album, it's full of very good songs. Unfortunately the second part of it isn't that great.
It's the revised U.S. version of her latest album, N.B. I haven't heard that album, yet (I'll listen to it), but I'm happy that "I Wanna Have Your Babies" isn't on this album. I can't stand that song.
There aren't bad songs on the album (I don't like "Who Knows"), but like I said, the second part of it isn't the best.
My favorites are the happy, upbeat songs on this album, especially the single "Pocketful Of Sunshine" and "Put Your Arms Around Me", that's the best song on the album in my opinion. There's only one ballad, "Soulmate", which is a good song. The song called "Angel" is quite slow as well, and that's my second fave song.

My rating:
Your rating:


THE BEST SONGS:
  • Put Your Arms Around Me
  • Pocketful Of Sunshine
  • Happy
  • Love Like This (feat. Sean Kingston)
  • Soulmate
  • Angel
LISTEN




BUY THE ALBUM: iTunes / Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment