HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I haven't heard Jaheim's other albums yet, but I was interested in this one because of his duet with Keyshia Cole. That song (I've Changed) is my favorite on the album. I really like his first single, Never. My other faves are Have You Ever An Lonely. There are a lot of slow and midtempo songs, and there aren't fast songs. It makes the album boring. There are two bonus tracks, and one of them (Roster) is a fast song, I really like that one.

Jaheim's voice and style is good, but his sings are too similar. The album is good, but it could be better.

My rating:
Your rating:


BEST SONGS:
  • I've Changed
  • Never
  • Have You Ever
  • Roster
  • Lonely
  • Just Don't Have A Clue
LISTEN:




Buy album: iTunes / Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment