HIATUS

The blog is on hiatus. 

Thursday, December 6, 2007

When I first heard Blake in American Idol, I didn't like him. I thought he can't sing, but the girls like him, cos he looks good. But later, when he sang good songs, I began to like him. He has his own style, which I like very much, and now I think he sings very good. I listened his debut album and I like his songs and this album. And I must add, that the album cover looks good, too.

Now I'm posting my favourite songs from the album. Enjoy!

My rating:
Your rating:


BEST SONGS:
  • Got's To Get Her
  • Know My Name (feat. Lupe Fiasco)
  • How Many Words
  • Hate 2 Love Her
  • What'cha Got 2 Lose
  • She's Makin Me Lose It
  • End Of The World
  • I Got U
  • Human (Bonus Track)
LISTEN




BUY ALBUM: iTunes / Amazon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this album, too! ^^

Post a Comment